Each piece is handmade by Yasuo Tsujiguchi in Amakusa, Japan. The simplicity of his work is easy to blend into our daily life.
- Each piece is handmade and varies slightly, making each piece unique
- Sold separately
- Haiyu: Khaki-grey with brown trimming
- Moonlight: Creamy white with beige/brown trimming
- Approximate measurement:
- Small: 4.5" diameter x 2 1/4"H, 5 3/4"L with handle
- Large: 5 3/4" diameter x 2 1/2"H, 6 3/4"L with handle
- Small: 1 1/4 US Cups
- Large: 1 3/4 US Cups
- Material: ceramic
- Care instruction: not oven safe
Born in 1972, Yasuo Tsujiguchi is the third generation of Yamanokuchi Kiln. Before his grandfather started his own kiln, for decades he was working as a craftsman at one of the legendary ceramic company in Amakusa area. Following his grandfather, Tsujiguchi also started his career at the same ceramic company where his grandfather used to work. After many years of experience as a craftsman at the company, he came back to his own family kiln to take over his family own business.