The Houraku is the symbol of a bundle of good luck, wealth and happiness.
- Each item is handmade and may vary slightly
- Approximate measurement:-
- Weight: - lbs
- Material: rice straw, wood
- Care instruction: to clean, gently wipe the surface with a dry cloth. Do not hand wash or make wet.
- Enjoy it changing color over time. It will turn into yellowish, golden color
- Due to natural material, please handle with care. It likes to be in dry places.
This family owned business started more than three generations ago. In order to get the materials to create these beautiful decors the family spends a whole year sprouting rice seeds in the early spring.