This Enishi knot represents the tight (tie) relationship with people. It is a charm to create a good relationship with people around you! Each piece is handmade by the Kai family in Miyazaki Japan, and may vary slightly.
- Each item is handmade and may vary slightly
- Approximate measurement: 6" W x 12" L x 2" thickness
- Material: rice straw
- Care instruction: to clean, gently wipe the surface with a dry cloth. Do not hand wash or make wet.
- Due to natural material, please handle with care. It likes to be in dry places.
- Enjoy it changing color over time. It will turn into yellowish, golden color.
This family owned business started more than three generations ago. In order to get the materials to create these beautiful decors the family spends a whole year sprouting rice seeds in the early spring.