This plum flower shaped Ume Musubi trivet is knotted with one long piece of straw rope. The straw trivet will get some oil, stain, and sun tan in time. It will darken and get stronger as you use it. It’s the beauty of natural materials, like us human beings. We all age, and we don’t stay the same.
Hope you will enjoy the change.
- Pots not includes, trivet only!
- Sold separately
- Each item is handmade and may vary slightly
- Approximate measurement:
- Small: 5" diameter
- Large: 7" diameter
- Small: 2 oz
- Large: 4 oz
- Material: rice straw
- Care instruction: to clean, gently wipe the surface with a dry cloth. Do not hand wash or make wet.
- Enjoy it changing color over time. It will turn into yellowish, golden color
- If you place a very hot pots and pans, due to natural material, it will get burned.
- Due to natural material, please handle with care. It likes to be in dry places.
This family owned business started more than three generations ago. In order to get the materials to create these beautiful decorations, the family spends a whole year sprouting rice seeds in the early spring.